Friday, June 29, 2007

A new Blog...

Everyone welcome Mike. Mike is my dear friend and newly appointed Incipient Cerebrations contributing author. See, I'm headed out on a two week hiatus which will include a pit stop in The Villages and the ultimate destination, Vegas.

When I was fretting that I would be unable to effectively blog from my little cell-phone keypad, Mike jokingly said that he would just look at my photos and make up his own little stories to go along. An idea was born.

Throughout the trip, I will be posting my moblog photos and one line headlines here, and Mike, having no idea what it is that I am really doing at the time, will make up a short (or long) story to "caption" my photos.

Mike's humor and writing abilities, as you will see, are beyond compare... I expect he will keep us all entertained while I'm off in sin city being the infidel that I am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eric's comments are too kind.

For now, I will be leaving posts under the comments. I don't have the permissions set right to "edit" the original posts. I think he is just getting back at me for something I did to him when I was on vacation!